This happened when I updated Unity and I tried to build even without code and says soething about "UnityEditor.Graphs" pls help

Severity Code Description Project File Line Suppression State
Warning The primary reference “UnityEditor.Graphs” could not be resolved because it has an indirect dependency on the framework assembly “System.Web, Version=2.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a” which could not be resolved in the currently targeted framework. “.NETFramework,Version=v3.5,Profile=Unity Subset v3.5”. To resolve this problem, either remove the reference “UnityEditor.Graphs” or retarget your application to a framework version which contains “System.Web, Version=2.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a”. Unity.TextMeshPro

BTW I am no profesional programer and this happened when I did the last update and I’ve tried to used previous versions of unity and the problem is still there thanks for reading. :slight_smile:
,Severity Code Description Project File Line Suppression State
Warning The primary reference “UnityEditor.Graphs” could not be resolved because it has an indirect dependency on the framework assembly “System.Web, Version=2.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a” which could not be resolved in the currently targeted framework. “.NETFramework,Version=v3.5,Profile=Unity Subset v3.5”. To resolve this problem, either remove the reference “UnityEditor.Graphs” or retarget your application to a framework version which contains “System.Web, Version=2.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a”. Unity.TextMeshPro

I was just experiencing the same issue. I solved it by following the suggestion on this thread.
(The suggestion is basically to update Visual Studio!)


However, an important thing to note is that after I folllowed the suggestion and I had updated Visual Studio, the error persisted when I re-opened the project’s .SLN file and tried to compile it.
I thought it hadn’t fixed the problem, but then I tried opening one of the scripts from my Unity project directly, and it compiled fine (and the Attach to Unity and Play button worked too).

The .SLN file still seems to suffer from the same symptoms so I am just not going to use it. :slight_smile: