Tizen : DllNotFoundException

I'm getting DllNotFoundException on Tizen with a simple plugin, the Plugin (TizenShared.zip) and the Asset folder (TizenTest.zip) are attached, it's including the plugin in the build as I can see it in the tpk, but for some reason it can't find it, the error message is:

11-18 11:52:19.413 : INFO / Unity ( 4862 : 4862 ) : Couldn't open /opt/usr/apps/com.BubbleByte.TizenTest/lib/libtizenshared.so, error: /opt/usr/apps/com.BubbleByte.TizenTest/lib/libtizenshared.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory

So the question is whats going wrong here? Has anyone got a simple plugin working that would be able to share the code as a sample?

Thanks,

Jon

2386517--162466--TizenTest.zip (12 KB)
2386517--162467--TizenShared.zip (14.1 KB)

Have you checked out this docs page? http://docs.unity3d.com/Manual/PluginsForTizen.html

Yes, followed it to the letter, I also tried 5.2.2p3 and 5.3RC1 I get the same issue on both.

Ah, I see. Your shared library is built for x86. Rebuild it for ARM in the Tizen IDE.

1 Like

Perfect that sorted it!

For anyone coming across this, it's not 100% clear where you change the build target to Arm, this is how you do it:

1) Select your project and perform mouse click (right button)
2) select Properties-> C/C++ Build-> Tizen Setiings->Platform
3) change Architecture to Arm from x86

Once you do that and rebuild the above works great, so you can use it as a basis for getting your plugin going!

Thanks Masterfalcon, you rock!

3 Likes

Hi...
I already try to change the architecture but still get the DLLNotFoundException....
I try it in editor.. not in the device.. or plugin method is only can be done using the device properly?

[quote=“rakyatmiskin”, post:6, topic: 605766]
Hi…
I already try to change the architecture but still get the DLLNotFoundException…
I try it in editor… not in the device… or plugin method is only can be done using the device properly?
[/quote]

It can only be done on the device, for the Editor you can write a simple c# stub class to emulate the functionality.