touch is remembered through loading level?

hello, iv’e got an issue with touch.input events.
the things is that im using a simple loading screen, with no input touches script at all, but as soon as the loading is complete all the touches that i pressed in the loading screen( just for fun with no meaning…) are as if remembered and instantly pressing all my buttons in the loaded level.
this is quite annoying because im sure that users will touch the screen in the loading…
please help.

You could look to activate your behaviors on the touch phase ‘end’ but only if it was preceded by ‘start’ That way, if they have their fingers on the screen when it loads, it wouldn’t do anything until they went up, then down, then up again.

Like DaveA said, you really need to ensure touchBegan is on your button AND touchEnded is on your button for a proper touch. The underlying view in iOS doesn’t care or know about your Unity scenes. You can change Unity scenes all day long and the UIView backing it never changes so a touch is a touch and doesn’t magically get ended just because a scene changed.,Like DaveA said, you really need to ensure touchBegan is on your button AND touchEnded is on your button for a proper touch. The underlying view in iOS doesnt care or know about your Unity scenes. You can changes Unity scenes all day long and the UIView backing it never changes so a touch is a touch and doesn’t magically get ended just because a scene changed.

well, this doesn’t exactly solve the problem, but iv’e search some more and found this solution, using “OnLevelWasLoaded” to block the Input.Touches, works fine :wink:

if (Input.GetTouch(i).phase == TouchPhase.Began && levelWasLoaded)

function OnLevelWasLoaded (level : int)

{

if (level == 3) 

{yield WaitForSeconds(1); // important to use at least 1sec for the effect…

levelWasLoaded = true;

}

}