Trigger anoing problems

hey guys i realey upriciated that your helping me but after al the messegaes i have giving end got from you it still doenst work at all. if you find me anoing am sorry am just traing to get somthing to do what i want it to do

if got a script from some one but it still doesnt work becouse way i dont know.

as i alreddy explained in the other messeges about my trigger

like i sayd i have a door object imported from max with an animation on it i have also a game object box with the is Trigger on

this script on it

var target : Collider; //this is the variable that will hold the colliding object
private var triggered : boolean = false; //If we only want to detect the first time it's triggered
function OnTriggerEnter(collision : Collider)
{
if (collision != target) //The colliding object isn't our object
{
return; //don't do anything if it's not our target
}
triggered = true; 
animation.Play("Take 001")
}

this script is on the trigger box if front of the door the trigger ios not parrented to the doors should i parrent the box trigger to the doors becouse my animation of the opening doors is not activating on the doors you see i want the trigger box to be the trigger so if i walk in the doors open o and the animation of the dors is 1animation openclose its called Take 001 can some one please tell me step by step from a to z how i can d this

i have traid other scripts but thay dont work eather

if traid this one to see if my animation is realy thare and it works on this script

function Update() {
if( Input.GetKey( "f" ) )
{
animation.Play(001);
 }
 if( Input.GetKey( "f" ) )
{
animation.Play(001);
}
}

if i press f it works but as i explained i want to walk into my trigger to activate the animation

i traid to add a rigidopdy to my player but still does nothing en i dont know how i can see if the trigger is actuley triggering of do i have to day colliding ow and i can send you the doors and the trigger so you can see it than youl know what i want so if you want that mail me at wesley21spelde@hotmial.com thanks i realey am greatfull

sorry my english is not so good

If I follow you, I think what I would do is assign 'target' to my Player (by dragging it to the script instance variable), then check that collider == target in which case Play the animation. There are probably cleaner ways of doing it (using tags or names or whatnot).