Turret script TT longer reloading

Hello, this is the turret script of the tornado twins tutorial. But it works fine ! but how to I get more time between the shooting, so it takes longer for him to reload. now it is about 2 seconds.. how do i make that 5 seconds ? thanks

//CODE

var LookAtTarget:Transform; var damp = 6.0; var bullitPrefab:Transform; var savedTime;

function Update () { if(LookAtTarget) { var rotate = Quaternion.LookRotation(LookAtTarget.position - transform.position);

transform.rotation = Quaternion.Slerp(transform.rotation, rotate, Time.deltaTime * damp);

var seconds : int = Time.time;
 var oddeven = (seconds % -2);

if(oddeven)
 {

Shoot(seconds);

} } }

function Shoot(seconds) {

if(seconds!=savedTime) {

var bullit = Instantiate(bullitPrefab ,transform.Find("spawnPoint").transform.position ,
                                    Quaternion.identity);
bullit.rigidbody.AddForce(transform.forward * 1000);

savedTime=seconds;
}

}

var lookAtTarget:Transform; 
var damp: float = 6.0; 
var bullitPrefab:Transform; 
var savedTime: float;
var reloadTime: float = 5.0;

function Update () { 
    if(lookAtTarget) {

var rotate: Quaternion = Quaternion.LookRotation(lookAtTarget.position - transform.position);

transform.rotation = Quaternion.Slerp(transform.rotation, rotate, Time.deltaTime * damp);

var seconds : float = Time.time;

if((seconds - savedTime) > reloadTime) {

Shoot();
           savedTime = seconds;

}
    }
}

function Shoot() {

var bullit: GameObject = Instantiate(bullitPrefab , transform.Find("spawnPoint").transform.position, Quaternion.identity);
    bullit.rigidbody.AddForce(transform.forward * 1000);

}

All you want to do is save the time when you shoot, then keep checking if the time NOW is 5 seconds (or whatever your delay is) more than when you saved the time. Also, get in the habit of explicitly declaring variable types... it'll save headaches and game-cycles later... (Oh, and variable names normally start with a lowercase letter... that's sloppy coding on their part...)

I tried using the same script for my turret and all that comes up in the console is NullReferenceExeption (it looks at me but it doesn’t shoot