Two different Raycast 2D are hitting at the same time when i touch one of them

I create one raycast 2D to destroy the first gameObject on click and created a second raycast 2D to destroy the second gameObject on click.

When i click on the first gameObject both gameObjects are destroyed at the same time, why does that happen and How can I make it destroy only the object I touched?

// First gameObject Script
using UnityEngine.EventSystems;

RaycastHit2D hit1Up = Physics2D.CircleCast(transform.position, 0.5f, Vector2.up * 0.35f);
RaycastHit2D hit1Bottom = Physics2D.CircleCast(transform.position, 0.5f, Vector2.down * 0.77f);
        Debug.DrawRay(transform.position, Vector3.up * 0.35f, Color.green);
        Debug.DrawRay(transform.position, Vector3.down * 0.77f, Color.green);

Ray firstRay = Camera.main.ScreenPointToRay(Input.mousePosition);

if (Input.GetMouseButtonDown(0) && !EventSystem.current.IsPointerOverGameObject())
        {

if (hit1Up.collider != null || hit1Bottom.collider != null)
            {
                if (hit1Up.collider.tag == "TagName1" || hit1Bottom.collider.tag == "TagName1")
                {
                    Debug.Log("You touched TagName1");
                    destroy(this.gameObject);
                }
            }

}

// Second gameObject Script
using UnityEngine.EventSystems;

RaycastHit2D hit2Up = Physics2D.CircleCast(transform.position, 0.5f, Vector2.up * 0.35f);
RaycastHit2D hit2Bottom = Physics2D.CircleCast(transform.position, 0.5f, Vector2.down * 0.77f);
        Debug.DrawRay(transform.position, Vector3.up * 0.35f, Color.yellow);
        Debug.DrawRay(transform.position, Vector3.down * 0.77f, Color.yellow);

Ray secondRay = Camera.main.ScreenPointToRay(Input.mousePosition);

if (Input.GetMouseButtonDown(0) && !EventSystem.current.IsPointerOverGameObject())
        {

if (hit2Up.collider != null || hit2Bottom.collider != null)
            {
                if (hit2Up.collider.tag == "TagName2" || hit2Bottom.collider.tag == "TagName2")
                {
                    Debug.Log("You touched TagName2");
                    destroy(this.gameObject);
                }
            }

}

You’re not using the rays for anything, you’re just creating them. The objects get deleted because you’re doing CircleCasts at their position (which always result from a hit in both objects) and you delete them when you press the mouse button. Here’s an example on how to detect clics on 2D objects using raycast: Unity 2D: Detecting GameObject Clicks using Raycasts