UI elements following GameObjects (3d world)

After a deep research in this forum (found about 4 topics on this matter ) I am unable to make this running and i Don’t figure out why … I’m very confused.

The ojective here is very simple :
I have an Scene where 3d Objects will spawn , under certain circustances I want to Track the position of the object to the Screen or Viewport (not sure wich will fit) and render an UI element at the center of the object ( could be a text or an image , would like to play with this to mix 2d with 3d ).

Description of the Scene:
For make things simpler i made a Prefab called “POINTER” , its a CANVAS with Space Overlay and Scale with Screen Size ( for multi resolutions purpose)…
Then inside this Canvas I’ve got a simple text UI element All positions to 0 and anchors to 0,5 all. width and height are 30. ( i prooff tested to manually drag & drop this and It works and by default its placed in the midle of the screen … and if i tweak the transform of the text X and Y during play i can see it moving over the screen like im suposed to do by code, giving it the position of the gameobject to be over).

CODE:

void Capoprueba(GameObject refobject)
    {
        Vector3 objt_position = refobject.transform.position;
        Vector3 viewport = Camera.main.WorldToScreenPoint(objt_position);
        viewport.y = -viewport.y;
       // Debug.Log(viewport);
        GameObject CanvasLabel = Resources.Load("POINTER") as GameObject;

GameObject pl = Instantiate(CanvasLabel,viewport,Quaternion.identity) as GameObject;

}

I did a bit testing about
CanvasLabel.GetComponent().transform.localPosition = viewport;
nothing seems to work :(_

Create a world space canvas for each text/icon. Make the parent of each canvas the gameobject it moves with. Then, you will want to make a script for each canvas and in the update method, make its rotation match the camera’s rotation, unless you want the text to be seen sideways depending on camera position.