Unable to insert joystick in 3d game kit lite

Hello,

I downloaded your 3D Game Kit Lite Package and I am having some difficulty modifing the input system in that. I want to introduce 1 joystick to replace keyboard input control with the joystick control of Ellen and have tried a couple of packages but every package is having some issue in mobile, whereas in unity editor on PC they are working as they should be. The following packages I have used.

1. CN Controls (Joystick, Touchpad, Button and D-Pad) -
    CN Controls (Joystick, Touchpad, Button and D-Pad) | Input Management | Unity Asset Store

With this package, in “PlayerInput.cs” you just have to replace :-

m_Movement.Set(Input.GetAxis(“Horizontal”),Input.GetAxis(“Vertical”));

with

m_Movement.Set(CnInputManager.GetAxis(“Horizontal”), CnInputManager.GetAxis(“Vertical”));

Note: In this package, the joystick, if moved in one direction then you cant move it to another direction without lifting your finger and redirecting it (on the mobile). In unity editor, it works great.

1. Simple Input System - Simple Input System | Input Management | Unity Asset Store

With this package, in “PlayerInput.cs” you just have to replace :-

m_Movement.Set(Input.GetAxis(“Horizontal”), Input.GetAxis(“Vertical”));

with

m_Movement.Set(SimpleInput.GetAxis(“Horizontal”), SimpleInput.GetAxis(“Vertical”));

Note: In this package, the joystick doesn’t work on the mobile. In unity editor, it works great.

1. Standard Assets -Standard Assets 2018.4 | Check out Starter Assets: First Person & Third Person | Asset Packs | Unity Asset Store

I used the crossplatform input from the package and imported the “CrossPlatformInput” folder and “CrossPlatformInputInitialize.cs” script.

I imported the “MobileSingleStickControl” prefab on the the scene but could not get it to work even on the editor.

having same problem