Unable to redeem Unity Student Asset Pack, no "unique code" recieved for the Unity Student Plan

Hello Unity Creators,

I signed up for the Unity Student Plan on the 1st of January 2021, and started using unity. Today I found out about the free snaps bundle that unity offers to members of the student plan, and I would like to try it out. The problem is that I can’t find this vaguely worded “unique code” that the instructions and resources talk about anywhere in my email. I’d appreciate if anyone with any knowledge on this would respond. I also apologize in advance if this is the wrong place to ask this question.

Thank you.

Many students use Unity student plans, and in some subjects Unity simply has no alternative. But as far as I know, there are no problems with student licenses. Have you tried writing to support? Sometimes they do not answer for a long time, but then the answer comes. Last semester, with the help of Unity, I created a service for writing essays for college and university students College Essay Writing Service [Papers For Sale] - EduBirdie.com I had a question whether this is considered a commercial project, but I have not received an answer yet and I use student version. I hope to develop my project in the future so that it would be the most popular.