I am working on a Unity3D project using the Uniducial library. I am able to track markers with the library in my unity application. As for tabletop I using a MultiTaction cell.However, I have the problem that sometimes a marker is recognized as marker of another ID. For eg. a marker with ID 2 gets recognized for marker as ID 12 etc.
Is there a fix for this? Can this be avoided?
Thanks in advance
Sure. I dont have any tutorial but I can tell you steps that you can try
- Enable TUIO in the MultiTaction Cell. (https://cornerstone.multitouch.fi/getting-started/multitaction-cell-tuio)
- Set the port number as 3333.
- Print out marker from the MarkerFactory application of the Multitaction Cell.
- Create a new project in Unity and import the uniducial library in it.
- For testing, you can attach the FiducialController script to a cube or any gameobject.
- Set the number as the same as the marker you printed.
- Play the scene and the MultiTaction Cell should track the marker.
I hope this helps Let me know if you get any problems.