Unite Austin - Online Content

We're currently on the ground at Unite Austin, and while we're excited that so many developers are joining us in person, we know you can't all be here. As an effort to bring our online community into the fray we have some great live content streaming to you during the event.

Unite Austin Keynote - Tuesday, October 3rd - 6PM (Central Time)
We officially kick off the event with our keynote. Tune in to see everything our teams been working on and a world premiere of ADAM: The Mirror from Neill Blomkamp and Oats Studios. If you can't watch the show live, you can catch it at your convenience on our YouTube channel after the event!

Unite Austin Live - Wednesday October 4th and Thursday, October 5th - 11AM-1PM (Central Time)
This year we really wanted to bring everyone into the show, so we're kicking off our first ever Unite Austin Live show! We've got Made With Unity developers, partners and staff joining us for a wide variety of content. You can see the schedule on our blog here.

You can also tune into our social channels to keep up with all of the news and get a glimpse into the event! I'll be hanging out both on the floor and in this thread. We would love to hear your thoughts on the live content as it's live.

2 Likes

Will all the sessions eventually be posted on YouTube?

Sessions in each breakout are being recorded and will be shared on YouTube, so yes!

I just read the keynote recap blog entry: https://blogs.unity3d.com/2017/10/04/unite-austin-2017-keynote-recap/

I'm wondering if the collaboration with Autodesk also means that the FBX API will be opened to the Unity users? I dream of a simple way to export meshes and animations to FBX just by using a few Unity API calls.

Was a great conference. Glad I attended!

2 Likes

Great conference, lots of really insightful talks.

Waiting patiently for the C# job system and entity/component talk to go up.

Waiting less patiently for the 2018.1 beta...

1 Like