Since the latest update (2018.2.all) I am having an issue with sprites. They contain a lot of artifacts, or even completely break down in some cases. The following is a good example of what I am talking about:
I have made a post in the forums as well better explaining the whole situation and providing the sprite settings. This is the link to the post.
Let me know if more info is required. Thanks.
I wanted to let people know that I found the actual problem.
After looking back into the repo history I realized that the update to 2018.2.x from 2018.1x for some reason broke the atlases settings. The atlases were all set to Full rect packing initially.
With that being said if someone could explain why tight packing is causing such issues it would be very helpful.
Thank you for acknowledging this problem. I was thinking that I did something wrong with my version of 2018.2.4