We have a Project of 95GB size when trying to import this into MAC OS for iOS platform with Unity2019.0.3f6, the import is stuck forever. After checking the Editor log in the console it shows
Mono: successfully reloaded assembly
- Completed reload, in 8.938 seconds
Registering precompiled user dll’s …
Registered in 5.136730 seconds.
Platform modules already initialized, skipping
Validating Project structure …
Shader import version has changed; will reimport all shaders…
Upgrading shader files …
Force close and restart again, it’s always stuck at line upgrading shader files and no more logs get printed after this, and the window of Force Quit Applications shows Unity not responding.
- We tried importing in 3 system which is Mojave 10.14.6, and Catalina 10.15.1.
- We tried importing after unchecking the option in Unity Preferences>compress assets on import.
- We tried importing part by part, but not able to open the project with all updates.
- We tried deleting shaders but it’s still stuck.
- We tried opening through Terminal commands and Unity Hub.
- We tried deleting the Library and Project settings folder and let Unity creates it again.
At present we are using Unity2019.1.8f1, wanted to Upgrade to Unity2019.0.3f6. Please help me if there is any other workaround or some things I can give a try.