Unity 2019.3 + Mirror 13.0.1 - ‘error CS0246: The type or namespace name 'ProjectileScript' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)’

Unity 2019.3 + Mirror 13.0.1 - ‘error CS0246: The type or namespace name ‘ProjectileScript’ could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)’
Note I am not new to Unity but I am new to networking and Mirror.
I have searched everywhere on Google without any luck. Have spent days on this and I know it’s going to be something simple but for the life of me I can’t work out what it is.
I am trying to instantiate a bullet and update a public variable on it so I can track what character it came from.
Normally I would just use ‘GetComponent’ and reference the script containing the public variable but it does not seem to work in this instance.
Visual Studio says the cannot be found.
Any ideas what I am doing wrong?

// this is called on the server
        [Command]
        void CmdFire()
        {
            GameObject bullet = Instantiate(projectilePrefab, projectileMount.position, transform.rotation);
            bullet.GetComponent<ProjectileScript>().playerID = 100;
            NetworkServer.Spawn(bullet);
        }

using UnityEngine;

namespace Mirror.Examples.Tanks
{
    public class ProjectileScript : NetworkBehaviour
    {
        public float destroyAfter = 5;
        public Rigidbody rigidBody;
        public float force = 1000;
        public int playerID;

@pcreation
Have you got the solution,
I have the same problem and i can’t figure out how to give the player score by knowing that which player shoots the enemy.
Now I am not new to unity but new to Mirror and networking, and stuck at this point from nearly 2 weeks,
please help,

@akashDP28 I never got a reply to my question and ended up giving up on the networking project. Hope you have more luck than me :frowning:

Giving you a wild shot here, have you try upgrading your unity to a newer version and see if this issue persist.