Unity 2021.3.7f1 IL2CPP Build Error

Hi,

im currently trying to build my project, but it does not work. I always get the following error messages shown in the image below. I also tried to build an empty project and it worked. So the error must come from my project. I'm currently using Unity 2021.3.7f1. I also updated all the packages, but the error stays the same.

8352594--1099143--upload_2022-8-10_19-30-56.png

Thank you for your help.

If an empty project works and yours doesn’t, then that is your path forward. Use bisection/divide-and-conquer to find the issue. Generally speaking, add 1/2 of the same packages to the empty project and see if you see the same error. If so, divide in 1/2 again, etc.

Thank you for your quick reply.
I did it exactly like u said, but i realized that non of the packages are the reason for that. After deleting the scripts folder from my project it builded again. So i thought this must be the problem. I created a new project and copied all the scripts into this project. There i could build it. Now i'm confused. I don' know were to continue searching, because that is contradictory.

Edit:
I found out why it is like that. The new project was set to compile with Mono and the original with I2CPP. When i compile the original also with Mono it works. When i set my new project to I2CPP it crashes with my scripts folder and it builds without it. So i will go through my scripts and look what causes the problem.

Edit 2:
I found the error. I was very well hidden. The cause for this problem is in fact a package. The problem is when i dont reference this package by one of my scripts the project builds, but if i add one reference like this "private VehiclePhysics.VPVehicleController test = null;" it crashes. The package is VPP. I downloaded the new version of the package. In the changelog it states fixed I2CPP error. So it should work now

Edit 3:
Updating the package fixed it.