I edited my question because i saw a lot of Users having a similar issue and i want to have this question as a temporary guide how to solve it if you have the same problem.
- Script works in Editor but not in Build
- Script is either not responsive at all or acts weird
- When making a development it says something about corrupted files
- Find the script which is corrupted and as a result doesn’t work properly in the Build
- Create a new Script
- Copy the code from the old (corrupted) Script in the new one
- Remove the old script and use the new one instead
Hey Unity developers.
When I make a build of my FPS Player and try it I get weird problems in my game and In the developer console it says that sharedassets1.assets is corrupted and I should delete it and relaunch Unity.
I’m using Unity 4 and the problem started after I downloaded it and first launched a build.
How can I resolve this problem?