Unity 4 Linux Issues

Alright so I have a server application that runs properly in Ubuntu 10.04 under wine (after a few tweaks of course). With the new native linux preview I figured that I would launch a native version. It would seem that this would be rather trivial, but at this point it is proving to be quite inconvenient. The problem I am currently stuck on is the application aborting immediately after startup. The output to the console is

Found path: /home/LoginServerL
Mono path[0] = '/home/LoginServerL_Data/Managed'
Mono path[1] = '/home/LoginServerL_Data/Mono'
Aborted

One would assume that a crash report would be generated, but in this case no such report is generated. Another issue is that I cannot seem to find the Output_log.txt file to further debug the situation. It is not in the directory of the binary, nor is it located in the Data folder associated with the binary (or any other folder therein) I’ve also searched the /var/log directory even though I was fairly certain it wouldn’t contain the file I was looking for (and it did not)

I guess what I really need to know is where is the output log??? If I had some information about the crash I could begin the trip down the rabbit hole…

EDIT: As per Kryptos instruction, a debug version was deployed. The following output was received.

Found path: /home/LoginServerL
Mono path[0] = '/home/LoginServerL_Data/Managed'
Mono path[1] = '/home/LoginServerL_Data/Mono'
PlayerConnection initialized from /home/LoginServerL_Data (debug = 0)
PlayerConnection initialized network socket : 0.0.0.0 55240
Multi-casting "[IP] xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx [Port] 55240 [Flags] 2 [Guid] 611509483 [EditorId] 841466614 [Version] 1048832 [Id] LinuxPlayer(xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx) [Debug] 0" to [225.0.0.222:54997]...
PlayerConnection already initialized - listening to [xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx:xxxxx]
Aborted

The program hangs for a fraction of a second just before aborted is thrown. It seems to be a networking issue. Perhaps there are known bugs in the linux version of the unity standard networking functionality. (It’s possible that since it’s a preview, this functionality has not been implemented as of yet)

This happens to me too!