I am using the Unity Ads package in my app and I have followed all the required configurations, including turning off the test mode. However, I am still not seeing real ads appear in my app, even though it is already in production.
I have tried searching for solutions online and have not found any that work for me. I would greatly appreciate any advice or suggestions on how to solve this issue.
Here are some details about my setup:
- Unity Ads version: 3.7.5
- Unity version: 2020.3.33
- Platform: Android / iOS
I have tried searching for solutions online (Unity community, the documentation, and various YouTube videos) and have not found any that work for me. Some of the things I tried include:
- Ensuring that I have the latest version of the Unity Ads package.
- Double-checking that I have followed all the required configurations, such as turning off the test mode.
- Making sure that my app is in production and not in development mode.
- Trying different placements and ad formats.
- Checking if there are any errors or warning messages in the console.
Despite these efforts, I am still not seeing real ads appear in my app. I was expecting to see real ads once I turned off the test mode and my app was in production.
Thank you in advance for any help you can provide and let me know if you need any more information.