Unity animation not playing/translating correctly with a Humanoid rig

Hello!

I am having an issue with one of the animations I got from mixamo, it's this one here https://www.mixamo.com/#/?page=1&query=sprint+wall (i.e. Sprint To Wall Climb). The issue is that after importing the .fbx into Unity, the animation plays fine in the inspector when the rig is set to "Generic", but when changing it to "Humanoid", the animation does not play correctly, and the character does not translate much on the x-axis and y-axis. I recorded my screen to show the difference (see below).

Also, I'm using root motion for my animations, so I need the translation on this animation to work properly. It has worked well for all of my other mixamo animations, except for this one.

Any help would be much appreciated :)
(and let me know if any more info or screenshots are required to help diagnose this issue)

9480538--1333183--unity-issue.gif

Based on the GIF you provided, I don't see any obvious issues. In the Inspector's animation preview under Generic mode, since you haven't specified an Avatar, there's actually no RootMotion effect applied. On the other hand, the preview in Humanoid mode includes the results with RootMotion, which is why they appear different. I suggest you record the RootMotion results for both modes while the Scene is playing, so I can pinpoint exactly where the problem lies.