I just created a new project in Unity, imported the Unity Integration Package, run one of the test/default scenes and Unity just crashes, every time.
I’m running Unity Pro 4.6.0f3 on Windows 8.1 and I’m using Oculus DK1.
I’ve tried deleting Library but it didn’t help (it was suggested in reddit).
The Editor.log contains some things that might be related but I can’t quite understand them:
- “LookupAccountName() failed. Error 1332”
- “Task failed: Verifier Task”
- " Initializing input. XInput1_3.dll not found. Input initialized. Native extension for build target not found"
- " Device is not supported: Tracker DK (0003, 0x0005)."
- “Platform assembly: C:\Program Files (x86)\Unity\Editor\Data\Mono\lib\mono\2.0\System.Xml.Linq.dll (this message is harmless) Mono: successfully reloaded assembly - Completed reload, in 0.611 seconds Crash!!! SymInit: Symbol-SearchPath: ‘C:/Program Files (x86)/Unity/Editor/Data/MonoEmbedRuntime;.;C:\Users\user\Documents\OculusTest;C:\Program Files (x86)\Unity\Editor;C:\Windows;C:\Windows\system32;SRVC:\websymbolshttp://msdl.microsoft.com/download/symbols;’, symOptions: 530, UserName: ‘user’ OS-Version: 6.2.9200 () 0x300-0x1”
- “(0x54DD59F6) (OculusPlugin): (filename not available): ovrHmdSetEnabledCaps + 0x6 (0x54DD2C5D) (OculusPlugin): (filename not available): OVR_Initialize + 0x3d (0x163A67EF) (Mono JIT code): (filename not available): OVRManager:Awake () + 0x10f (163A66E0 163A732E) [07AB6D20 - Unity Child Domain] + 0x0 (0x0BDFBE1F) (Mono JIT code): (filename not available): (wrapper runtime-invoke) object:runtime_invoke_voidthis_ (object,intptr,intptr,intptr) + 0x8f (0BDFBD90 0BDFBEEA) [07AB6D20 - Unity Child Domain] + 0x0”
- “(0x753E7C04) (KERNEL32): (filename not available): BaseThreadInitThunk + 0x24 (0x776EB90F) (ntdll): (filename not available): RtlInitializeExceptionChain + 0x8f (0x776EB8DA) (ntdll): (filename not available): RtlInitializeExceptionChain + 0x5a”
Is anyone else having this problem? Do you know how to fix it?