Unity games crashing

So, all my unity games started crashing recently (i don’t remember the exact moments). First it happend in tarkov, so i tried a few things to fix it such as reinstalling, updating drivers etc. It didin’t help so i started googling my problem, i went into event handler and discovered that this problem is with all unity games (it is a problem with UnityPlayer.dll) so i started trying things that helped other people with this problem (i tried f.e. underclocking CPU, RAM, clean boot). The message in the event handler (in application) i was getting was very simillar to this guy: Steam Community :: Guide :: How to fix UnityPlayer.dll issue causing game to crash. Now after underclocking CPU, when i start a game such as rust or tarkov i get a message (in application):
The rules engine cannot execute at least one of the planned actions.
Error code: 0x80080005
Path: none
Arguments: none
And in system:
Windows has successfully diagnosed a low virtual memory condition. The following programs are using the majority of virtual memory: RustClient.exe (17884) is using 10,077,835,264 b, bdservicehost.exe (2320) is using 648,486,912 b, and steamwebhelper.exe (5920) is using 522,174,464 b.
This message in system wasn’t there before underclocking, so i think i am on a good path to finding out what is wrong (i have 16 GB of RAM btw) and how the hell is rust using 10GB of wirtual memory

After some thinking i tried to increase my wirtual memory from 2924 (minimal) 4386(maximal) (that was the recommended amount). I increased it to 8k minimal and 16k maximal, then after reboot it crashed later than usual and in the event handler it said that:
Windows has successfully diagnosed a low virtual memory condition. The following programs are using the majority of virtual memory: RustClient.exe (18024) is using 24,163,250,176 b, bdservicehost.exe (2324) is using 670,904,320 b, and steamwebhelper.exe (7888) is using 548,241,408 b.
So i think there is a memory leak, anyone knows how to fix it?