Unity Hub blank screen

When I launch the unity hub app it opens but only shows a blank screen and doesn’t load

I’ve already reinstalled the app but it doesn’t work :frowning:

Check your unity files, they might be corrupted. (If on windows 10, Also run a SFC scan, which can be done by opening command prompt and typing in SFC /scannow)

Yes, there were some corrupted Windows files, sadly I couldn’t fix it so I had to reinstall Windows :frowning:

Now everything is working fine :slight_smile:

This solution did not work for me. My issue was related to proxies. If the previous solution does not work for you, try this:

create a .bat file with these lines as its content:

@echo off
set HTTP_PROXY=
set HTTPS_PROXY=
setx UNITY_NOPROXY localhost,127.0.0.1
start "" "C:\Program Files\Unity Hub\Unity Hub.exe"

MAKE SURE THE PATH POINTS TO WHERE UNITY HUB IS ON YOUR OWN MACHINE!
Run this .bat file by double clicking on it or from PowerShell

see my other forum post here for additional help:
https://forum.unity.com/threads/using-proxy-will-cause-unity-hub-failed-to-open.1187914/#post-7810242

@TheMinecraftGamer321 Thanks for your answer. I updated my windows 10 but forgot that my unity hub was open in the background. So that leads to the blank screen issue. I scanned my system using SFC/scannow. That did it, it repaired the corrupted files. Then I reinstalled my Hub. Thankx again!

Before trying a lot of complicated scanning, I would suggest manually removing the Unity hub directory and ALL Editor installations you have installed. I tried uninstallation and reinstallation with no luck as stated here, but once I cleaned up those old directories and did a fresh Hub install I am back up and running.

Nothing of the above worked for me.