[Unity Multiplayer] Unet matchmaker stopped finding matches suddenly

[UPDATE]
Fixed the issue, maybe this will help someone else. It was weird, and I’m assuming it was a bug fix on Unity’s end that actually messed me up a bit.

When I was using matchMaker.CreateMatch() to start my match up I had the “advertise” boolean set to “false.” Why I was able to connect to matches before while it was false is a mystery to me. I set it to true, got rid of my OnMatchList override and bob’s your uncle, it works again! Oy vey.

[Original]
I’ve been happily testing a 2 player network game using the new Unet system and I’ve been happy with it. I’ve been hosting matches and finding and joining them with no problems for the last week.

I boot up the project today having made NO CHANGES whatsoever and suddenly the match list comes back as empty despite me hosting a match.

I am WELL UNDER the number of CCU in my Unet dashboard, so I can’t figure it out. I’ve tried rebuilding, restarting, I don’t know what could have happened?

Can Unet’s matchmaker service be down? I don’t know if that’s a thing that can even happen. Unet was supposed to be the simpler alternative to Unity’s old networking system, but I have to say, if it’s this unreliable, I may need to go back to the old way of doing things.

HELP! And thank you :slight_smile:

I am having the same issue as several others have posted here. matches.Count is 0 even though advertise is true.

Though this is the first time I have attempted to use the matchmaking service.