Unity Network player left right not working

I am developing a multiplayer game using unity network , I am using the 2d robot character movement from the standard asset , after implemnting camera and character controls I got a problem when the player prefab move right or left in 2d , the animations is all right but the problem lies fliping the player , it shows only in the client view . I tried several solutions like using Network view with the player rigidbudy or using [Command] , but none of them is working. here is the code I am using for the player:

using System;
using UnityEngine;
using UnityEngine.Networking;

namespace UnityStandardAssets._2D
{
    public class PlatformerCharacter2D : NetworkBehaviour
    {
        [SerializeField] private float m_MaxSpeed = 10f;                    // The fastest the player can travel in the x axis.
        [SerializeField] private float m_JumpForce = 400f;                  // Amount of force added when the player jumps.
        [Range(0, 1)] [SerializeField] private float m_CrouchSpeed = .36f;  // Amount of maxSpeed applied to crouching movement. 1 = 100%
        [SerializeField] private bool m_AirControl = false;                 // Whether or not a player can steer while jumping;
        [SerializeField] private LayerMask m_WhatIsGround;                  // A mask determining what is ground to the character
		Vector3 theScale ;
        private Transform m_GroundCheck;    // A position marking where to check if the player is grounded.
        const float k_GroundedRadius = .2f; // Radius of the overlap circle to determine if grounded
        private bool m_Grounded;            // Whether or not the player is grounded.
        private Transform m_CeilingCheck;   // A position marking where to check for ceilings
        const float k_CeilingRadius = .01f; // Radius of the overlap circle to determine if the player can stand up
        private Animator m_Anim;            // Reference to the player's animator component.
        private Rigidbody2D m_Rigidbody2D;
        private bool m_FacingRight = true;  // For determining which way the player is currently facing.

private void Awake(){
            // Setting up references.
            m_GroundCheck = transform.Find("GroundCheck");
            m_CeilingCheck = transform.Find("CeilingCheck");
            m_Anim = GetComponent<Animator>();
            m_Rigidbody2D = GetComponent<Rigidbody2D>();
        }

private void FixedUpdate()
		{
			m_Grounded = false;

// The player is grounded if a circlecast to the groundcheck position hits anything designated as ground
			// This can be done using layers instead but Sample Assets will not overwrite your project settings.
			Collider2D[] colliders = Physics2D.OverlapCircleAll (m_GroundCheck.position, k_GroundedRadius, m_WhatIsGround);
			for (int i = 0; i < colliders.Length; i++) {
				if (colliders *.gameObject != gameObject)*
  •  			m_Grounded = true;*

•  	}*

•  	m_Anim.SetBool ("Ground", m_Grounded);*

•  	// Set the vertical animation*

•  	m_Anim.SetFloat ("vSpeed", m_Rigidbody2D.velocity.y);*

•  	transform.localScale = theScale;*

•  	if (isLocalPlayer) {	*

•  	Vector3 pos = transform.position;*

•      pos.z = -10;			*

•  	Camera.main.transform.position = pos;	*

•     }*

}
public void Move(float move, bool crouch, bool jump)
{
// If crouching, check to see if the character can stand up
if (!crouch && m_Anim.GetBool(“Crouch”))
{
// If the character has a ceiling preventing them from standing up, keep them crouching
if (Physics2D.OverlapCircle(m_CeilingCheck.position, k_CeilingRadius, m_WhatIsGround))
{
crouch = true;
}
}

// Set whether or not the character is crouching in the animator
m_Anim.SetBool(“Crouch”, crouch);

//only control the player if grounded or airControl is turned on
if (m_Grounded || m_AirControl)
{
// Reduce the speed if crouching by the crouchSpeed multiplier
move = (crouch ? move*m_CrouchSpeed : move);

// The Speed animator parameter is set to the absolute value of the horizontal input.
m_Anim.SetFloat(“Speed”, Mathf.Abs(move));

// Move the character
m_Rigidbody2D.velocity = new Vector2(move*m_MaxSpeed, m_Rigidbody2D.velocity.y);

// If the input is moving the player right and the player is facing left…
if (move > 0 && !m_FacingRight)
{
// … flip the player.
CmdFlip();
}
// Otherwise if the input is moving the player left and the player is facing right…
else if (move < 0 && m_FacingRight)
{
// … flip the player.
CmdFlip();
}
}
// If the player should jump…
if (m_Grounded && jump && m_Anim.GetBool(“Ground”))
{
// Add a vertical force to the player.
m_Grounded = false;
m_Anim.SetBool(“Ground”, false);
m_Rigidbody2D.AddForce(new Vector2(0f, m_JumpForce));
}

}
private void CmdFlip()
{
// Switch the way the player is labelled as facing.
m_FacingRight = !m_FacingRight;

•  	// Multiply the player's x local scale by -1.*

theScale= transform.localScale;
_ theScale.x *= -1;_
transform.localScale = theScale;
}
}
}
so basicly my question is how to show the movement(CmdFlip) right and left to other players not only the client.

I can’t answer your question with code directly, but could you broadcast a network message to all clients advising of the flip?

localScale is not synchronized by the NetworkTransform. Maybe use a ClientRpc call to set the localScale.