Unity no longer accepting payments other than PayPal for assert store?

So, recently I tried to purchase some asserts from the assert store and it seems unity has removed all the payment methods other than PayPal. What happened to Credit card/ Debit card/ Net banking and other payment methods? Its the same no matter which assert i want try to buy, its really weird cause 2 days ago I've purchased some asserts using other methods.

It seems we can still pay for unity pro/plus and add seats using credit card but the rest of the payment options are gone and its getting really inconvenient to pay.

You can see the details in the attached image.

7634689--950578--unity paypal.PNG

[quote=“RetroBox”, post:1, topic: 861195]
It seems we can still pay for unity pro/plus and add seats using credit card but the rest of the payment options are gone and its getting really inconvenient to pay.
[/quote]
Contact support, you have some glitch on your cart. It supposed to look like this:
7635019--950650--screenshot.png

The Add new link adds an option to use a card. So no, they did not remove the option. You can’t see it for some reason. And only you and them together can find out why. So my recommendation is to submit a customer service request here.

2 Likes