Unity not using default Font?

Hello World! So I added a custom font. I created a child folder named “Fonts” in my project folder and stored the custom font in there. I then created a script

#pragma strict
var stringToEdit : String = "";
var f : Font;

function OnGUI()
{
GUI.skin.font = f;

stringToEdit = GUI.TextField (Rect (Screen.width/2 -50, Screen.height/2, 200, 40), stringToEdit, 25);

and when I typed in the box it was in the custom font. It is important to note that before I dragged the custom font into the f variable it wrote in the default Unity font. Okay well now I’m trying to write in the default Unity font again but I can’t. I even reset my script to remove all things dragged in so the f variable in empty but still it writes in the new custom font. Here’s my new script btw.

#pragma strict
var stringToEdit : String = "";
//var f : Font;
//var style : GUIStyle;

function OnGUI()
{
//GUI.skin.font = f;

stringToEdit = GUI.TextField (Rect (Screen.width/2 -50, Screen.height/2, 200, 40), stringToEdit, 25);

I have no idea why it is still writing in the custom font. Keep in mind the f variable is empty and everything is //commented out

Lol after posting this question a thought popped into my head, it was the only thing I didn’t try. I closed Unity and opened it again. That fixed it. I guess it’s a bug that I will have to report.