Unity Pro Question

So I been saving up for unity pro for some time now, and before I buy it, I want to know a few thing.

(1) If you buy Unity Pro, and use some of stuff from it how do it work when you making a Android or IOS game, do you really need to buy them also for $1500, to do the same thing you got with Unity Pro or do it come with all of them, sorry I’m a little Confusion with this.

(2) What are the best thing about Unity Pro, I see a few thing I just want to ask other what they think is the best about it.

(3) When Unity 5 or 6 come out can you upgrade it for free or do you got to pay???

Plz help with all these question I really want to know. Thank you.

-1- Unity Pro lets you use the “Pro” features when targetting the following the platforms:

• Windows Phone 8
  • Windows Store Apps
  • Windows
  • Mac
  • Linux
  • Web Player
  • PS3
  • PS4
  • PS Mobile

If you want to use the Pro features on Android or iOS, you also need the appropriate Android/iOS Pro add-on. For a list of “Pro” features, see Powerful 2D, 3D, VR, and AR software for cross-platform development of games and mobile apps..

-2- Totally subjective question. Personally, probably the use of the profiler and off-mesh navmesh links would be the main selling points.

-3- If you pay the $75 monthly subscription, you’ll always get access to the latest version. If you buy the one-off $1500 subscription, you get all minor updates within a major release cycle (i.e. 4.x, 5.x, 6.x) and generally a reduced discount if you want to upgrade to the next major version. Right now there’s a promotion where you can buy a pre-order for Unity 5.0, but get Unity 4.0 Pro in the meantime until it’s released.