When pressing the Play button in the Unity Editor a recompile is triggered. Any idea why this might happen?
Things I have considered causing the issue:
- An editor script that I have that triggers a project save on run
- Removing it does not prevent the issues, beside recompile would happen despite having no modifications to save
- Version control system I use (Perforce)
- Does not cause issues on my other computer, so its unlikely
- An alternative editor script causing a re-import
- I have done a search for AssetDatabase.ImportAsset and AssetDatabase.Refresh but have found nothing
I have created an empty project trying to reproduce the issue however in a new project I cannot get it to occur.