Unity support of Interpolated Strings?

I am asking this question because of a Null Reference error I am receiving from NetCode. The line of code that where this error appears.

Debug.Log($“SceneSelection:OnSceneLoaded:Exit Current Scenes: {DebugNotifications.SceneState()}”);

I have used interpolated strings throughout the code without any issues but suddenly I am receiving the error below. I just have to ask the question.

NetCode 1.0.0 Unity 2021.2.13f
Exception

NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
at Unity.Netcode.ConnectionRequestMessage.Handle (Unity.Netcode.NetworkContext& context) [0x00058] in C:\Users\whopkins\Documents\Unity-Workspace\EOT_Unified_Project\EngagementOperationsTrainer\Library\PackageCache\com.unity.netcode.gameobjects@1.0.0\Runtime\Messaging\Messages\ConnectionRequestMessage.cs:107
at Unity.Netcode.MessagingSystem.ReceiveMessage[T] (Unity.Netcode.FastBufferReader reader, Unity.Netcode.NetworkContext& context, Unity.Netcode.MessagingSystem system) [0x0004c] in C:\Users\whopkins\Documents\Unity-Workspace\EOT_Unified_Project\EngagementOperationsTrainer\Library\PackageCache\com.unity.netcode.gameobjects@1.0.0\Runtime\Messaging\MessagingSystem.cs:338
at (wrapper delegate-invoke) .invoke_void_FastBufferReader_NetworkContext&_MessagingSystem(Unity.Netcode.FastBufferReader,Unity.Netcode.NetworkContext&,Unity.Netcode.MessagingSystem)
at Unity.Netcode.MessagingSystem.HandleMessage (Unity.Netcode.MessageHeader& header, Unity.Netcode.FastBufferReader reader, System.UInt64 senderId, System.Single timestamp, System.Int32 serializedHeaderSize) [0x00112] in C:\Users\whopkins\Documents\Unity-Workspace\EOT_Unified_Project\EngagementOperationsTrainer\Library\PackageCache\com.unity.netcode.gameobjects@1.0.0\Runtime\Messaging\MessagingSystem.cs:269

Since it is a null error, this section {DebugNotifications.SceneState()} is obviously null. So fix or remake the variable, and then use that in the interp string.