Unity wont build

When I’m testing it in the unity editor it will run with no errors, but when I try to build it it gives me a ton of errors and will say it failed to build. here are the errors

“NullReferenceException
UnityStandardAssets.CrossPlatformInput.MobileControlRig.EnableControlRig (Boolean enabled) (at Assets/Standard Assets/CrossPlatformInput/Scripts/MobileControlRig.cs:89)
UnityStandardAssets.CrossPlatformInput.MobileControlRig.CheckEnableControlRig () (at Assets/Standard Assets/CrossPlatformInput/Scripts/MobileControlRig.cs:82)
UnityStandardAssets.CrossPlatformInput.MobileControlRig.OnActiveBuildTargetChanged (BuildTarget previousTarget, BuildTarget newTarget) (at Assets/Standard Assets/CrossPlatformInput/Scripts/MobileControlRig.cs:98)
UnityEditor.Build.BuildPipelineInterfaces.OnActiveBuildTargetChanged (BuildTarget previousPlatform, BuildTarget newPlatform) (at C:/buildslave/unity/build/Editor/Mono/BuildPipeline/BuildPipelineInterfaces.cs:350)
UnityEditor.Build.BuildPipelineInterfaces:OnActiveBuildTargetChanged(BuildTarget, BuildTarget)”

Update for anyone having this problem I had to reimport builder pro and that fixed it