Unity won't open project

anyone read this post may solve this problem.I got the same issue when i upgrade my unity hub, just reinstall the Unity editor so you can fixed it. I noticed there is a little change with the version number,which the old one is 2019 4.37 but the new one is 4.38,and 4.37 was gone in editor list, i think that is the matter.When i reinstall the 2019v but the new one, all the issues were gone.(contain ‘can’t open the project file’),anyone read this post may solve this problem.I got the same issue when i upgrade my unity hub, just reinstall the Unity editor so you can fixed it. I noticed there is a little change with the version number,which the old one is 2019 4.37 but the new one is 4.38,and 4.37 was gone in editor list, i think that is the matter.When i reinstall the 2019v but the new one, all the issues were gone.(contain ‘can’t open the project file’)

hello there i had windows issue so not been on my unity for 6 months, and within those 6 months so much has changed and i can not seem to load my previous project 208gb worth project and i want to get in it so who ever is brainy here i dont care what you do i just want my project up and running so can any one help??? i had issues with this licenceing rubish now im good i waisting time and days trying to get into my project so please help if your a team member ill let you use team viewer or what ever you guys use i just want this sorted asap please thank you… and also i was gonna crete new and transfer my project over but unfortantly i keep getting this rubbish about collab balls replaced with plasticy scm thing what ever this is…