@HideInInspector
var TargetYrotation = float;

@HideInInspector
var TargetXrotationV = float;

@HideInInspector
var TargetYrotationV = float;

function Update () 
{
	transform.position = PlayerCamera.transform.position + (Quaternion.Euler(0,TargetYrotation,0)* Quaternion.Euler(TargetXrotation,TargetYrotation,0) * Vector3(0,0,0));

TargetXrotation = Mathf.SmoothDamp(TargetXrotation, -PlayerCamera.GetComponent(MouseLook).rotationY,TargetXrotationV,RotationSpeed);
 	TargetYrotation = Mathf.SmoothDamp(TargetYrotation, PlayerCamera.GetComponent(MouseLook).RotationX,TargetYrotationV,RotationSpeed);

transform.rotation = Quaternion.Euler(TargetXrotation,TargetYrotation,0);
}

and the problem that I get is this:

Assets/Scripts/GunScript.js(22,81): BCE0023: No appropriate version of ‘UnityEngine.Quaternion.Euler’ for the argument list ‘(int, System.Type, int)’ was found.

5 times and each one is just a little bit different

thanks for the help, its probably pretty obvious but i’m very new to javascript and unity3d (hence why i’m using tutorials)

The Euler function takes three parameters, and each of them are floats. In your code (line 17 in the code above) the second argument has no type specified, and that is the problem you have. You code should be:

var TargetXrotation : float = 0.0f;

and so on for each variable. This tells the compiler that your variable is a float. I’m astonished that the compiler lets you use an equals sign there.