Upload a game to WebGL

I have completed the tutorial of creating a Karting game in Unity nut when I try to complete the tutorial in which I have to upload the game to WebGL by clicking on the Share WebGL Game button, it says that you need to build a WebGL build to share your game. Please help.,I have created a Karting game in Unity but when I try to upload the game to WebGL by clicking the Share WebGL Game button, it says that you need to build a WebGL build to share your game.Please help.

Yep, same problem. I used the platformer tutorial and after building the WebGL version and letting the system compile for about 5 minutes, it still says I need a webGL version to upload. Your tutorial system is broken, guys.

Okay, I think I fixed it for me. YMMV, though.

Unity needs a LOT of scratch space to compile the game. well over 1 GB on your main drive. I didn’t have enough space on my C: drive, so it kept running out of memory and just erroring out, resulting in nothing compiling. There was an error message, but it’s a useless string of directories and error names without the words “Out of memory on drive C:” anywhere in it, making it useless.

Try compiling the build again with enough space on your main drive.