So the issue is that when using lighting Attenuation; I get this result.
I’ve narrowed down a few things I feel are important to know.
- The lighting inside of my URP settings is set to Pixel. (I don’t have an option for vertex lighting; so I don’t know why it’s displaying like this.
- I’m using Amplify Shader to create my shader; I can screenshot any & all nodes if needed!
- I’m using an unlit shader as my base, and the standard unity urp shader as my fallback.
- This issue seems to happen on all objects no matter if their normals are flat, or smoothed.
Additionally it happens even if I import, or calculate the normals.
- Lastly, It seems to be doing two seperate shadow passes? I’m not quite certain, but that’s what it seems like because outside of the ‘artifacting’ I am also getting appropriate shadows.
Any informationation on how I could go about resolving this really would be appreciated, and if there’s another method that I’m supposed to be using to get shadows in URP; I’m completely open to scrapping light attenuation. Right now that’s the only solution I can think of.
Thank you, and I hope you have a nice day!