using Photon how can I have access to a SceneObject from the Other player?

In my code the masterClient or the person who creates the room gets to instantiate a GameObject as a sceneObject in the OnCreatedRoom() which I assume is only called by the masterClient and I need to have access to that scene Object from my other player in his OnJoinedRoom() but so far I’ve been unsuccessful
I have tried using FindGameObjectWithTag and I’ve tried PhotonView.find(Id) but none of them are working…what I’m trying to access in my code is a transform point to spawn my players at different locations
here’s my code

void OnCreatedRoom() { //this is called by MasterClient
        stagePrefab = PhotonNetwork.InstantiateSceneObject("StageOne", new Vector3(0f, -1f, 0f),         Quaternion.identity, 0, null) as GameObject;

}

void OnJoinedRoom()
    {

GameObject photonObject =PhotonNetwork.Instantiate("Player", new Vector3(0f, 2f, -6f), Quaternion.identity, 0) as GameObject;
        if (photonObject.GetComponent<PhotonView>().viewID != 1001)
        {
            stagePrefab = GameObject.FindGameObjectWithTag("Stage");
            //photonObject.transform.position = stagePrefab.transform.GetChild(1).transform.position;

}

else {
            photonObject.transform.position = stagePrefab.transform.GetChild(0).transform.position;
        }
        //Create Our monster assign it to a game object variable disable it's controllers and make sure to turn the control system for third person script on if I'm connected. * joined room *
        /* GameObject monster = PhotonNetwork.Instantiate("Prefabs/monster", Vector3.zero, Quaternion.identity, 0);
         CharacterController controller = monster.GetComponent<CharacterController>();
         controller.enabled = true;
         monster.GetComponent<ThirdPersonController>().isControllable = true;
         myPhotonView = monster.GetComponent<PhotonView>();*/

}

Hello,

I had the same problem in my current game. I had to share between all the player a GameObject Ball because i’m working on a handball game.

To resolve it I create a GameManager script as a Singleton. it has a variable “GameObject BallOfGame = null” .

When the Master is creating the game , he instantiate the Ball and is setting the variable "BallOfGame’ with the gameobject he just instantiate.
Then when some client are joining the game they also have the GameManager but for them the variable ‘BallOfGame’ stay null because they are not master so they didn’t instantiate the ball.

to set it I do this :

public class GameManager : Singleton<GameManager>
{
    protected GameManager() { }

public GameObject ballOfGame= null;

void Update()
    {
        if (ballOfGame == null && GameObject.FindGameObjectWithTag("Ball"))
        {
            ballOfGame = GameObject.FindGameObjectWithTag("Ball");
        }
    }

}

I know this is not so optimize but it’s the only way i found for the moment to share my SceneObject betzeen all the player.

Then to acces this variable i just have to do : " GameManager.Instance.BallOfGame’.

Hope that was your problem and this helped you a bit .

ps: All of this is happening after joining the room , becasue my GameManager is directly in the scene i’m loading after joining a room.