Using PlayerPrefs to store string but it won't update on my UI

I’m using a development build of my game to do this.

DifficultyManager Script:

MenuHandler Script:

Hierarchy:
133480-my-mainmenu-hierarchy.jpg

I want to know why my currentDifficultyText isn’t updating when the game loads. When the game initially loads, it checks in PlayerPrefsto see if there is a difficulty string saved and if there is, set the currentDifficulty to the difficulty saved by the PlayerPrefs. If there isn’t a difficulty saved, then it sets a default difficulty of normal and then that should update the text…

Okay, I fixed my problem! I realized when I woke up this morning that I had to use a StartCoroutine function to activate the ChangeDifficultyTextIEnumerator function.