Vertex color problem. texture from Paraview to 3DS max to Unity.

I got some streamlines from Paraview of simulation data. Pretty much are lines with vertex color. Imported to Max and I tried to render to texture. Then it automatically generated a flatten UVs. I’m not sure what to set here. I saw an option of map channel or vertex color channel. And also in render to text settings, what should I do. I just used diffuse color to render to a PNG. After that I exported a FBX to Unity. Initially there was no texture. I used the PNG I got from Max to texture the model. But its all black. Seems it lost UV.
Any body have suggestions of how to set in Max to get right UV and texture? And how to create material in Unity so that vertex color could be displayed? I’ve see some code of shader to do it but I got no detail. Please someone help me

I was looking for a way to do the same process, and i’ve found a way.

First you have to import the .vrml model from paraview into Deep Exploration v5.0.5 Cad Edition. After that, convert the 3d object to a .fbx.

This new .fbx contains the vertex colors, but you must use a different shader to see the colors. So i created a new shader and added this code:

Shader "Paraview/VertexLit Colored" {
Properties {
    _Color ("Main Color", Color) = (1,1,1,1)
    _SpecColor ("Spec Color", Color) = (1,1,1,0)
    _Emission ("Emmisive Color", Color) = (0,0,0,0)
    _Shininess ("Shininess", Range (0.01, 1)) = 0.7
    _MainTex ("Base (RGB) Trans (A)", 2D) = "white" {}
}

SubShader {
    ZWrite Off
    Alphatest Greater 0
    Tags {Queue=Transparent}
    Blend SrcAlpha OneMinusSrcAlpha 
    ColorMask RGB
    Pass {
        Material {
            Shininess [_Shininess]
            Specular [_SpecColor]
            Emission [_Emission]    
        }
        ColorMaterial AmbientAndDiffuse
        Lighting On
        SeparateSpecular On
        SetTexture [_MainTex] {
            Combine texture * primary, texture * primary
        }
        SetTexture [_MainTex] {
            constantColor [_Color]
            Combine previous * constant DOUBLE, previous * constant
        } 
    }
}

Fallback "Paraview/VertexLit", 1
}

When you assign this new shader to the object materials, you`ll be able to see the colors.