Very poor performance when game builded (probably caused by Vsync)

When I build my game and launch it a weird thing is happening. I have exactly 15 fps for no actual reason. In editor my frame rate without Vsync is roughly around 1000fps. In quality settings I also have disabled Vsync for every quality settings. But for some reason when I connect profiler to my build game I can see that Vsync takes 65ms and slows down my game so much! I have no idea what is happening because there shouldn’t be Vsync enabled

I’ve had the same thing happen to me with WebGL and I don’t know why. I don’t know if this will help, but try it on another device to see if the same thing happens. If so I don’t know anything you can do, but if not it might just be the device your playing it on. I make games for WebGL and it goes from 40fps to 5fps from editor to actually playing it. I played the game on a different device and I got 35fps (which is pretty good considering the device ain’t that great), so all I’m saying is playtest on a different device instead of the device that you use to make the game.

i’am very curios if after 2 years do you found a solution for that ?