VisionOS Device Crash but works on simulator

Hello everyone, my Unity Application crash on AVP Device without major logs and i have no idea why it only happens on device itself.

[C:3] Error received: Connection interrupted.
[C:3-1] Error received: Connection interrupted.
nw_read_request_report [C1] Receive failed with error "No message available on STREAM"
nw_read_request_report [C1] Receive failed with error "No message available on STREAM"
nw_protocol_socket_reset_linger [C1:2] setsockopt SO_LINGER failed [22: Invalid argument]
apply fence tx failed (client=0xc7ce734e) [0x10000003 (ipc/send) invalid destination port]
Failed to commit transaction (client=0x90103962) [0x10000003 (ipc/send) invalid destination port]
Failed to commit transaction (client=0xa8b62d7c) [0x10000003 (ipc/send) invalid destination port]
Message from debugger: Terminated due to signal 9

i found similar issues on thread below

Did anyone facing same issue?

As im porting a project, its hard to debug as the error happens during sceneload.

Unity Version: 2022.3.22f
PolySpatial version: 1.1.6

Hi,

This one’s a difficult error - we think it has to do with the memory limits on the AVP device. I’ve seen the apply fence tx failed happen previous times when a mesh or the scene as a whole was too large for RealityKit to process. When you build to RealityKit, keep an eye on the memory consumption that RealityKit reports. After, you can try shrinking the scene or splitting large meshes into smaller ones to see if it resolves the error.

If things are still not working, please submit a bug report and a repro project.

1 Like