Warning CS0618 'PrefabType' is obsolete: 'PrefabType no longer tells everything about Prefab instance. in Unity 2019.1.0f2

Hi all,

Like in the subject. After changing from 2018.1 to 2019.1.0f2 I get 8 warnings about the obsolete API. Files affected are NavMeshSurface.cs , NavMeshSurfaceEditor.cs and NavMeshPrefabInstanceEditor.cs. I have spent most of the day trying to resolve it using Unity documentation and peoples posts about it, without luck. I do not really get it how to change the code.
Here are the exact warnings:

Assets\NavMesh\NavMeshComponents-master\Assets\NavMeshComponents\Editor\NavMeshSurfaceEditor.cs(114,31): warning CS0618: 'PrefabType' is obsolete: 'PrefabType no longer tells everything about Prefab instance.'

Assets\NavMesh\NavMeshComponents-master\Assets\NavMeshComponents\Editor\NavMeshSurfaceEditor.cs(113,30): warning CS0618: 'PrefabUtility.GetPrefabType(Object)' is obsolete: 'Use GetPrefabAssetType and GetPrefabInstanceStatus to get the full picture about Prefab types.'

Assets\NavMesh\NavMeshComponents-master\Assets\Examples\Editor\NavMeshPrefabInstanceEditor.cs(88,26): warning CS0618: 'PrefabUtility.GetPrefabObject(Object)' is obsolete: 'Use GetPrefabInstanceHandle for Prefab instances. Handles for Prefab Assets has been discontinued.'

Any help would be appreciated.

Cheerio!!

@Hoorza I have the exact same problem