Weapon animation problem, Ineed Help !

Hi all , I had animate my weapon using max 2010. Firen, Relaod ..

But when i use it via script I have a problem !!

The weapon change it position in the screen look :

alt text

Also , I macke a walke , Run animation using the unity builtin animation view. for sharing withe all my weapon .it macke the some problem.

Any one know how ican fix this ??

Note : Don't tel me macke all weapon in the some position when i export it . becausr i alredy do that . all my weapon exported whith position 0.0.0 in max.

Another question PLZ !

I use the script from Fps tut to swithe wepon and i wan to have mor than 2 weapon . How i do that ?

thank u !!

Ask one question at a time and use proper english. for instance "Also , I macke a walke , Run animation using the unity builtin animation view. for sharing withe all my weapon .it macke the some problem" should be " Also, I made a walk and run animation using the Unity built in animation view. For use with all my weapons. It has the same problems. (or) It makes some problems." The problem your probably having with your 3Ds max animation is the objects orientation although with your lack of discription as to what's going wrong with which problem makes it incredibly difficult to give you any form of definitive answer. Before you post again read this sites FAQ