weird Object reference not set to an instance of an object error, help

Hello, I’m new here, not with much experience with coding, i was working with some Script everything was working i take a little rest, when i come back, i got this error and I don’t get what is wrong. In the script I create the Int[,] I made it equal to another int[,], but when i try to access it it tell me that it doesn’t exist.

Here an image of the error and the code to show what’s going on

I already checked and the P2Lab.LabMatriz exist, so there is not the problem. All point to MatVirt variable, but i really don’t get why It doesn’t exist in that point.

Well i found part of the problem, when this Start() happen, P2Lab.LabMatriz is null, on the other script I fill LabMatriz also in an start() Function, the two scripts are attached to the same object, It was working before, so i don’t get why its not right now, so ¿how to get one script work before the other? ¿Awake?

thanks

Realise you’ve probably sorted this out but I had a similar issue that was worked out via Edit->Project Settings->Script Execution Order

u can use Invoke to call the other lines a bit later and the order will be set in that space;

void Start()
    {
        /*
        your first code lines
        */

Invoke("SecondPart", 0.001f);
    }

public void SecondPart()
{
    /*
    your second code lines
    */