What happens when a Vector 3 is set equal to multiplication?

I was reading source code of a project to see how it works and there was a line where a vector 3 variable was multiplied by Time.fixedDeltaTime and transform.up.

e.g. *var blah : Vector 3 = transform.up * Time.fixedDeltaTime;*

I am wondering what 'blah' is equal to when this happens.

Multiplying a vector by a scalar just scales the vector (i.e. multiplies each component by the number). e.g. (1, 2, 3) * 2 = (2, 4, 6)

Docs here.

Transform.up is equal to the object's current up vector (depends on which way the object is currently facing), so it could be (1,0,0) or (0,1,0) or (0,0,1). See here.

Time.deltaTime is "The time in seconds it took to complete the last frame". So to answer your question, blah would be equal to a small vector movement, towards the "up" direction of the object. I'm assuming this code is being used to move upwards. Time.fixedDeltaTime is the same thing, except tracks the time since the last physics update (they don't necessarily occur every frame).

You could also multiply another variable to this equation to control the speed of the movement (since direction is taken care of, and delta time smooths out the movement over time).