Whats the best way to use POSER or DAZ3D animated models in Unity ?

hi to all. i work in Unity 3.1. i want to use Poser animated characters in my unity game but there are some problem. i use Poser 8 and i think that export of this version does not work very well ! i export it to .dae . but whats problems : 1-) when i export a character then go to unity and import it but there isn't any model ! (there is no meshes or textures and character is hidden !!) 2-) some times i can see my character in unity !! for example i export only Hands of character and it imported in unity very well !! but if i export all body character i have first problem that i said ! 3-) i animate my character in Poser and convert it to .dae but there is no any animation in unity !!

So there is any way to use a Poser animated character in unity ?! i think that Poser PRO can convert to .dae very well that hasn't any problem ... is correct ?!!

also i have DAZ 3D, I heard that DAZ3D models can be imported in Unity without any problem ... is correct this ?

Some body help me please ....

i see your question is a bit old. anyways i just googled around the same topic. found your question and a workflow video for daz3d and unity. havnt tried it yet

http://forum.unity3d.com/threads/80134-Workflow-Daz-to-Unity-by-way-of-Ultimate-Unwrap

The problem is your polycount is too high. Unity only supports meshes up to 64k polys i believe and most likely your daz figure far exceeds this. The Decimator plugin can help.

The problem is your polycount is too high. Unity only supports meshes up to 64k polys i believe and most likely your daz figure far exceeds this. The Decimator plugin can help.