I’m try to make Unity Asset Package and It’s only 3d models,Materials and Textures Only. So where am I put Those???.
Put your 3D models, Materials, and Textures into a folder then right-click the folder and
Thanks Everyone for your Valuable time. I’m also find the answer and i will tell how am i do it,
There is a package called asset store tool that you can get free from unity assets store.
How i do it,
- Make Folder with name of your
- Make another folder on it
and name it as your package name.
- In that folder add your Models,Materials and Textures.
- It’s better to Organized those too.
- Finally Create Scene folder and add all your asset on it.
That’s pretty much it.
For Checking is that you do it correctly,
Window —> Asset Validater and Set path to your company name folder.(we make early)
It will say anything that you want to do.