Where to configure "Unity Bug Reporting Portal" email notifications?

The new Unity bug-tracking system (link) is flooding me with emails and I can't find an option to stop it from doing that.

Example:
8262861--1081908--upload_2022-7-8_15-59-12.png

Where can I configure the email notifications?

I don’t think you can because you don’t have access to the Jira issues. At least I don’t have access…

Off topic, how do you submit bugs to this system?

[quote=“Prodigga”, post:3, topic: 887288]
Off topic, how do you submit bugs to this system?
[/quote]
I submitted bugs exactly the same way I did it all the years before. They seem to go to the new system automatically now.

1 Like

What i also really dislike is that you cant link to tickets anymore, and that there is no overview of your own tickets.

8281401--1085319--upload_2022-7-15_14-28-49.png

Anyway, i reported this. And of course got spammed by it.

[quote=“TJHeuvel-net”, post:5, topic: 887288]
What i also really dislike is that you cant link to tickets anymore.
[/quote]

You can, they fixed it.

https://unity3d.atlassian.net/servicedesk/customer/portal/2/IN-5926

so this is publicly accessible again?

If by publicly you mean "accessible to devs at Unity", then yes. We now can see details of the report in there.

Sorry no with publicly i mean that the public can access them, like they could with fogbugz. For example i could link a random issue easily, everyone could read and decide if my report was similar enough to theirs and not report it again.
It also helps tremendously with sharing within teams, i've had to copy over screenshots to other programmers within our team now.

[quote=“TJHeuvel-net”, post:9, topic: 887288]
Sorry no with publicly i mean that the public can access them, like they could with fogbugz. For example i could link a random issue easily, everyone could read and decide if my report was similar enough to theirs and not report it again.
It also helps tremendously with sharing within teams, i’ve had to copy over screenshots to other programmers within our team now.
[/quote]

Let me ping the bug system team about this.

I understand there can be privacy concerns, but its really up to me to share no?

My entire inbox is basically Unity's issue tracker. Where can I configure the email notifications?

8309571--1090188--upload_2022-7-25_16-10-5.png

[quote=“Peter77”, post:12, topic: 887288]
My entire inbox is basically Unity’s issue tracker. Where can I configure the email notifications?

[/quote]
8331264--1094829--upload_2022-8-2_17-9-43.png

1 Like

[quote=“TJHeuvel-net”, post:13, topic: 887288]
(…)
[/quote]
Thank you for the reply. The problem is, I was looking at the profile settings already and didn’t find any options to configure email notifications then and can’t find them now.

Can you find email notification options in the profile settings?

Nope, i replied as such too. And complained that they sent me 3 emails to notify me the issue of massive email spam is solved.

I miss Fogbugz.

1 Like

8339139--1096443--upload_2022-8-5_11-46-56.png

We've reached new depths, a single bugreport made a lot more incidents.

[quote=“TJHeuvel-net”, post:16, topic: 887288]

We’ve reached new depths, a single bugreport made a lot more incidents.
[/quote]
There was a bug with with the bug reporting system, they have fixed it now.
Happened to everyone who submitted a bug within the hour they were having issues.