Why can't I shoot my bullet down?

I try to shoot some bullets at the direction the player is looking, it works fine as long as I look upwards, but when I look down the bullet just flys forward and not down.
using UnityEngine;
using System.Collections;

public class ShootObject : MonoBehaviour {

public Rigidbody body;
	public GameObject camera;
	public float speed;

// Use this for initialization
	void Start () {

}

// Update is called once per frame
	void FixedUpdate () {

if (Input.GetKeyDown (KeyCode.Mouse0)) {

body = Instantiate(body, camera.transform.position, camera.transform.rotation) as Rigidbody;
			body.AddForce(camera.transform.forward * speed);

}

}

}

Sorry for my bad english I’m from Germany

Hi,

assuming that you are using the first-person-controller, it could be that the bullets are colliding with the capsule collider of the player when you are looking down. Move the camera of the first-person-controller a little bit forward or change the position of the instantiation of the bullet. You could also give the player and the bullet a specific layer and change the collision layers of the bullet under Edit/Project Settings/Physics by unchecking the checkmarks in the collision layer matrix. Than the physic system will not calculate any collision between these to objects.

Additional, but that depends on your game, the usage of raycasts could make more sense, especially when you are making a ego-shooter or something like that.