I built a macOS bundle that had been working fine in 2017.3.1. I upgraded to 2017.4.10, and now it doesn’t work anymore. I get a DllNotFoundException.
I tried rebuilding. I tried changing and saving the import settings, and restarting.
I am just running in the editor for now, but it also doesn’t work if I build the app. Just get a black screen, which is what I see in the editor, too, along with the exception.
The bundle is a small wrapper around a macOS framework. It’s open source. See Github/bgulanowski/BAFoundation, which includes the target BAFB.bundle.
This is in the Unity console:
DllNotFoundException: BAFB Utils..cctor () (at Assets/Scripts/Utils.cs:11) Rethrow as TypeInitializationException: An exception was thrown by the type initializer for Utils HeightData..ctor (Vector2 off) (at Assets/Scripts/HeightData.cs:13) World+c__Iterator0.MoveNext () (at Assets/Scripts/World.cs:28) UnityEngine.SetupCoroutine.InvokeMoveNext (IEnumerator enumerator, IntPtr returnValueAddress) (at /Users/builduser/buildslave/unity/build/Runtime/Export/Coroutines.cs:17) UnityEngine.MonoBehaviour:StartCoroutine(IEnumerator) World:Start() (at Assets/Scripts/World.cs:55)
The Utils class is my entry point for the plugin routines.