I started a new scene (several times), imported the third person character controller package. Using the asset provided in the package, it still says that animations are not found and the construction worker model just loops the running animation. It moves the character but the rotations are not smooth. I looked for tutorials and videos. Other people seem to have no trouble running the script. I did not find anyone that had my problem. I don’t think I missed anything, but why could it be faltering? Is there a bug on the script? if so why do others have no trouble running it? Like I said:
- imported character controller
- set the third person controller
- console says animations not found,
- model loops the running animation (using the construction worker model provided by the package)
- rotations of model (when changing directions)are not smooth
Thanks in advance.