Why too many ads request in unity ads but a few impression

Hi I'm a games developer and I have created a game, but I'm facing problems with unity ads. I want to understand why there are so many ads request but few impressions, knowing that I have followed all the correct ways. PLEASE, can you just answer me where is the problem here, and how can I fix it . THANK YOU IN ADVANCE.

7994991--1027521--fsdgdfghfdygsdfgfgggggggggggggg.PNG

Hello,

The requests, simply mean, that after the Ad initialization, a request was made to the server, asking for an ad to be cached and ready to play, when requested.

An impression is counted once the ad starts to play for the user. It is normal when the request count is higher than the impression count. If the ad is initialized, but the user does not see the ad, due to not wanting or temporary internet connectivity issues, then the requests count will increase, but the impressions count will not.

[quote=“imadchou21”, post:1, topic: 876125]
Hi I’m a games developer and I have created a game, but I’m facing problems with unity ads. I want to understand why there are so many ads request but few impressions, knowing that I have followed all the correct ways. PLEASE, can you just answer me where is the problem here, and how can I fix it . THANK YOU IN ADVANCE.
[/quote]
==> I think from your bid too lower than competitor.

[quote=“AdManagerPuzzle”, post:3, topic: 876125]
==> I think from your bid too lower than competitor.
[/quote]
Is there a bid procedure when creating ad units in unityAds? Can you explain?